As I type this, I’m overwhelmed with happiness! Today I ran my first race ever - a 10k! - and I finished it without stopping or walking, #feelingproud! I’ll talk more about the race and the details in another post, for now, I just wanted to share the good news and this delicious recipe of Sun-dried Tomato Vegetarian “Meatballs”.
-180g of soy meat
-2 tablespoons of water
-1/2 cup whole grain bread crumbs
-1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, then mince them in a blender or food processor
-1/3 teaspoon salt
-A pinch of pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 350*F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine egg, water, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix well and then add the sun-dried tomatoes.
3. Incorporate de soy meat and combine the mixture with your hands.
4. Form little balls and place them on the parchment-covered baking dish.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes and serve as you wish! I added some low-sodium tomato sauce and poured a portion into some whole grain linguini. Delicious!
Adapted from About Food