The last few days have been days of self-challenge. On Saturday, I attended for the first time in my life to a bachelorette party. It was soooo much fun! I would tell you all the details, but as soon as we stepped into the hotel room where the party was held, I had to sign a “contract” stating that nothing was leaving that room. So I think I’ve said enough about that :)
Ready in 50 minutes
-1 can (540ml) of chickpeas (make sure ingredients only list chickpeas…no added salt or oils)
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 tablespoon honey
-2 teaspoons rosemary
2. Empty the contents of the can into a colander and light rinse with water
3. Add the chickpeas in a medium bowl and lightly press them with absorbent paper to remove excess water
4. Add the rest of the ingredients to the chickpeas (minus 1 teaspoon of rosemary) and mix well.
5. Add the chickpeas to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining teaspoon of rosemary.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until golden, stirring them mid-way through
7. Serve and enjoy!