I’ve got you covered for Valentine’s Day! Actually, I have you covered for every weekend morning for the rest of your life!
If you’re still asking yourself how, well, WAFFLES is the answer!
Le boyfriend has this credit card thing that lets you accumulate points with every purchase you make using the card. When you have X amount of points, you can exchange them for cool things. The last thing we got was this waffle maker! Other options included a huge TV. I’m sure le boyfriend preferred a waffle maker than a huge TV.
Well, I just lied…I may or may have not convinced him that a waffle maker is way better than a TV.
So, speaking of love, you either ask your partner for a waffle maker or if you already have one go make these healthy, yummy and fluffy waffles for your significant other.
Serves 6 waffles, ready in 30 minutes
-1 & 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
-1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
-1 & 3/4 cups of milk
-1/4 cup of olive oil
-1 tablespoon brown sugar
-4 teaspoons baking powder
-1/5 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat waffle iron
2. In a medium-large bowl, beat eggs with a hand mixer.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients one at the time and beat well. Don’t use a blender or an electric mixer since the dough may become too thin and it won’t work. Get your arms working with that hand mixer!
4. Pour mixture onto the waffle iron. The quantity you pour varies between different brands, I poured about 3/4 cup of mixture for each waffle.
5. Cook according to your waffle directions, until golden brown.
6. Serve with peanut butter, fruits, yogurt and/or maple syrup! Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes